'Playing Safe' at Tenby's Great Escape:
COVID-19 Information for visitors
Please note our Escape Rooms are temporarily closed pending Welsh Government updates
As we continue to adapt to our 'new normal', you'll naturally notice changes around the whole park as we work hard to keep visitors and staff safe.
Below you'll find our Tenby's Great Escape 'Playing Safe' Guide which we ask you to read before visiting.
If you are also taking part in other Heatherton activities, please refer to our full guide covering the whole park on the Heatherton website.
Your 'Playing Safe' Guide
- Please DO NOT visit if you feel unwell - If you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed or showing symptoms, please do not visit Heatherton or Tenby's Great Escape.
- Please book your Escape Room in advance by clicking here - If you are taking part in other Heatherton activities, please also book your Credit Passes online at www.heatherton.co.uk.
- Please wear a face covering in all indoor public areas (anyone aged 11 and over) - this applies in all public areas of the building, including main reception and when you walk through the building to the Escape Rooms. However, once inside your private Escape Room, face coverings are discretionary.
- Please keep to the rule of four - the maximum group size for meeting people outside your household (both indoors and outdoors) is four. This excludes children under 11. Families of more than four are exempt as long as they all live at the same address.
- Please keep 2 metres away from other households at all times.
- Please wash/sanitise your hands regularly throughout your visit - You'll find sanitising stations all around the park.
What is Tenby's Great Escape doing to keep you safe?
- Extra cleaning and sanitising is carried out across all activities, food areas, seating areas and toilets.
- We now run fewer Escape Rooms sessions per day to allow more time for cleaning between groups.
- Disinfectant 'foggers' are used to sanitise our Escape Rooms.
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned around the park, including in our Escape Rooms reception.
- Our team wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01646 652000 or email@example.com!