If you need a warm up before tackling our three thrilling Escape Rooms, test yourself with our selection of riddles and brain teasers!
You'll find the answers at the bottom of the page....but no cheating!!
6. Can you spot the pencil among the school buses?? (Credit: Go Simple Tax)
7. Can you spot all three festive words in the tangled up Christmas lights? (Credit: Solar Centre)
10. In this swashbuckling scene from our 'Captain's Treasure Room', how many cannon balls can you spot? HINT.....look VERY closely! (if you're on your mobile, you'll need to scroll across for this one)
11. Can you guess the movies from the emojis?
12. Can you guess the children's movies from the emojis?
13. How many animals can you find hidden in the forest? (if you're on a mobile, you'll need to scroll across to see the full picture)
14. Can you guess the films and TV shows from the coloured blocks?
15. Can you guess the weight in the fourth picture?
1. It takes one man 30 minutes to dig one hole
2. 42 (2+(10x4)=42)
3. He had 24 gold coins
4. He needs 21 wrappers. He uses them to get 7 sweets. After he eats them, he is left with 7 wrappers, which uses to get 2 more sweets. After he eats these, he is left with 3 wrappers, which are enough to get one more sweet to make 10 in total.
6. Here it is!
7. Here they are -Yuletide, Mistletoe and North Pole!
8. The answer is 5! The first page starts on the right hand side, then page 2 is printed on the back of page 1. So consecutive odd-even numbers are on one page!
9. The answer is 18!
10. The answer is 10 cannon balls!
11. Here are the emoji movies!
12. Here are the emoji children's movies!
13. The answer is 13 - there are two koalas!
14. The answers to the coloured blocks teasers are...
1. The Simpsons
2. Super Mario Bros
4. Tin Tin & Snowy
5. Dexter’s Laboratory
6. Wallace & Gromit
7. Family Guy
8. Tom & Jerry
9. Toy Story
12. Despicable Me
13. South Park
14. Pinky & The Brain
16. Danger Mouse
17. Mickey & Minnie Mouse
18. Bugs Bunny
19. Star Wars
20. Star Trek
15. Here's the key to calculating the weight!
1) Hare + cat = 10 KG
2) Hare + dog = 20 KG
3) Cat + dog = 24 KG
4) Cat + hare + dog = ...........27KG!
Subtract equation 1 and 2 so you will get:
Dog – cat = 10 KG
Now, use this equation and equation 3 to get weight of cat and dog. Add this equation to equation 3 so you will get:
Cat + dog + dog – cat = 24 + 10
2 dog = 34 KG
Dog = 17 KG
So from equation 3:
Cat + 17 KG = 24 KG
Cat = 7 KG
From equation 1:
Hare + 7 KG = 10 KG
Hare = 3 KG
So the final equation = 7 KG + 17 KG + 3 KG = 27 KG
Keep an eye out here or on our Facebook page (search for 'Tenby's Great Escape') for more riddles and brain teasers!
KEEP UP TO DATE
Keep up to date with our latest news throughout the year. We have new rooms planned to keep you coming back for more...